Wilsons Auctions is a family owned business, formed in 1936 by William J Wilson and is now directed by his son Ian Wilson. The company has grown from a single auction site in Northern Ireland to become the largest independent auction company in the UK and Ireland with an annual hammer total in excess of £400 million.
Holding over 3100 auctions each year, Wilsons Auctions can auction every category of asset from cars and vans, plant and machinery to property and general goods. It also has the expertise to deal with more luxurious goods including planes, yachts, gold bars, supercars, designer goods, prestigious watches and more recently expanding its offering to cryptocurrency.
The auction company carries the expertise, standards and facilities to manage the whole realisation process including collection, valuation, storage, re-marketing and going on to achieve the assets’ maximum value.
Vendors include private sellers, car dealers, major car manufacturers, lease companies, banks, liquidators and government bodies including law enforcement agencies.
The group has grown in recent years through development of new markets, modernisation of its auction centres, smart acquisitions, and a move to more online auctions. The management team is fully trained in their particular areas of expertise and pride themselves in offering a service second to none.
Wilsons Auctions holds car auctions daily across all of its branches and everyone is welcome to buy and sell a car at any time. It has a fantastic selection of all types of makes and models of cars, across all of its branches, to suit all buyers and their budgets.
But where does Wilsons Auctions get its cars from?
- Major fleet users
- Financial institutions
- Franchised motor dealer networks
- Government agencies
- Private entries
WilPay enables dealers to source and fund stock across all of their physical and online auctions, helping you to sell more cars and vans more often.
- Rolling stocking plans with agreed credit limits* for you to utilise and manage your vehicles with your Wilpay account
- Independent plans with single vehicle funding up to £65,000 – value per car
- Up to 120 days financing, easing the burden on your cashflow.
- Simple payment – One single monthly Direct Debit for fees and interest charges. Simple payments with maximum transparency.
- 100% Funding – 100% of hammer price on cars and LCVs plus auction and delivery fees (including auction and refurbishment fees).
- V12 Vehicle Finance portal – Stock funding platform (CALMS) that provides flexible stocking options
*Your credit limit will be regularly reviewed with your V12 Vehicle Finance Account Manager and Dealer Support Team
How do I get started?
- Register your interest for WilPay through our form
- If you do not have a Wilsons Auctions buyer account register here
- A dedicated V12 Vehicle Finance Account Manager will be in contact to discuss your requirements
- All WilPay stock funding facilities are subject to approval and will be confirmed by the V12 Vehicle Finance, Dealer Support Team.
- Once your account is live, purchase your vehicles either online or physically at a Wilsons Auction event.
- Simply ask the Wilsons Auctions cash team to add your vehicles onto your WilPay funding account subject to your credit availability.
Wilpay Asset Finance, a facility that enables dealers to apply for stock funding, is a trading name of Wilsons Auction Limited. Finance for stock funding is provided by V12 Vehicle Finance, who are the lender and make all lending decisions.’
Wilpay Asset Finance, a facility that enables dealers to apply for stock funding, is a trading name of Wilsons Auction Limited. Finance for stock funding is provided by V12 Vehicle Finance, who are the lender and make all lending decisions.
Stock Funding Validation Terms
Not sure if your dealership is eligible for our stock funding product?
Take a look at our validation terms and see if you can start funding and selling more vehicles with V12 Vehicle Finance.