We're Here to Help You

Login to My Account to manage your finance agreement, quickly and easily online.

Yes – you can settle your finance agreement early and pay off the amount that you owe:

  • If you wish to settle early you should contact us for a settlement figure; OR
  • You can get a settlement figure by logging into ‘Manage my Account’ and selecting ‘My Contracts’ tab and click on ‘Get a Settlement Quote’

We are unable to transfer agreements into another person’s name. As per the terms and conditions of your agreement, you are to remain the registered keeper of the vehicle.

Please contact our Customer Service Department on 0330 303 0568 to discuss further.

If you hold the V5 document for your vehicle, you can take it to Europe for up to 28 days without notifying us. If you wish to go abroad for a longer period than 28 days you will need to contact us to retrieve written permission.

Please contact our Customer Service Department on 0345 111 725 for more information.

Please login 'Manage My Account' and select ‘My Contracts’. You will be able to view your annual statement and your current balance will be visible on the ‘My Contracts’ screen.

Your agreement requires that you keep your car comprehensively insured at all times. In the event of an accident you should submit a claim to your insurer. In the case of a ‘write-off’ situation, you should instruct your insurance company to send all monies to V12 Vehicle Finance whereby we will provide a settlement figure and a copy will be mailed to you.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services Department on 0345 111 725. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-7pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.