If you do not operate as a limited company, please apply for our stock funding product here.
Shoreham Vehicle Auctions are a leading, independent, southern England remarketing operation established in 1961 at the ‘Shoreham Lighthouse’ site. Due to continued growth, Shoreham later relocated to the Lancing Business Park - where they reside today.
Shoreham sell vehicles utilizing a range of remarketing services including both physical and online auctions which provide an individual, flexible and personal approach to purchasing. They are constantly developing their buyer base in order to maximise the value of assets sold.
With an online catalogue of vehicles, opportunity to make bids for vehicles online, you can arrange a remote purchase easily with a V12 Vehicle Finance stock funding facility. In order to start bidding with Shoreham Vehicle Auctions, you will need to sign up for a trade account. You can register for a Shoreham Vehicle Auctions trade account here.
Shoreham Vehicle Auctions also have an online auction schedule which you can find on their website. It gives lists of the available vehicles in the auctions so you can be prepared to bid.
Explain more about Stock Funding with V12 Vehicle Finance
- A single-funded value ceiling of £65,000 means you can get the stock you want on your forecourt
- Up to 120 days financing, easing the burden on your cashflow.
- Simple payment – One single monthly Direct Debit for fees and interest charges. Simple payments with maximum transparency.
- 100% Funding – 100% of hammer price on cars and LCVs plus auction and delivery fees (including auction and refurbishment fees).
- V12 Vehicle Finance portal – Stock funding platform that provides flexible stocking options.
How do I get started?
- Complete our form to register your interest for a stock funding facility here.
- Our Dedicated Account Managers will be in contact with you to discuss your requirements
- Funding will be confirmed (subject to approval) by our Dealer Support Team
- Purchase your vehicles at a Fleet Auction Group auction, quote your V12 Vehicle Finance account number and we’ll pay the invoice price to Fleet – Purchase of vehicles can be at the cash desk or via website.
What are the requirements to open a stock funding account?
- VAT registered dealer in the UK
- Physical premises where customers can view cars/vans for sale
- Operating for at least 12 months and have filed accounts
Stock Funding Validation Terms
Not sure if your dealership is eligible for our stock funding product?
Take a look at our validation terms and see if you can start funding and selling more vehicles with V12 Vehicle Finance.