V12 Vehicle Finance has a range of stocking plans for independent and franchised dealers.
Source your vehicles from wherever you choose with one Stock Funding Account
Source used cars through our Auction partner's range of physical and digital auctions
- Independent and Franchise dealer plans are available, so we’ve got the perfect plan for you. A single-funded value ceiling of £50,000 for our independent dealer plan and £65,000 for our franchised dealer plan means you can get the stock you want on your forecourt
- Up to 120 days financing, easing the burden on your cashflow
- Simple payment – One single monthly Direct Debit for fees and interest charges. Simple payments with maximum transparency
- 100% Funding – 100% of hammer price on cars and LCVs plus auction and delivery fees (including auction and refurbishment fees).
- V12 Vehicle Finance portal – Stock funding platform (CALMS) that provides flexible stocking options
Stocking a dealer forecourt is about to become easier with the launch of our new V12 Vehicle Finance Trade & Forecourt Stock Funding plan
Trade & Forecourt benefits at a glance:
- Enables funding of vehicles up to 100% CAP Clean (including VAT on LCVs)
- Gives you up to 120-day financing
- Helps you to manage your cash ﬂow and stock levels more efficiently by adding and removing vehicles at any time
- Provides a maximum single-funded value of £50,000 on our Independent dealer plan and £65,000 on our Franchised dealer plan
- Allows for the funding of your part exchange and trade-sourced stock
How do I get started?
- Register your interest for Stock Funding today. If you already have a V12 Vehicle Finance Stock Funding account, you don’t need to apply again manage your funding within your Calms Account.
Manage all your Stock Funding via your CALMS account – everything is in one place
You can also access Stock Funding through Click Dealer
Call us on 0330 303 1293 to chat about your Stock Funding account
V12 Vehicle Finance digital integration with Click Dealer offers stocking plans for Independent and Franchised dealers, giving you more options to source your vehicles from wherever you choose, within one facility.
The Click integration avoids the manual rekeying of data across multiple systems, ensuring all of your data is digitally captured to provide you with a frictionless journey from stock sourcing through to customer financing.
Our integration is designed to make your administrative processes more efficient, allowing you to concentrate on what matters the most; selling more cars more often.
Click benefits at a glance
- With a few simple clicks of a button, ClickStock provides you with the functionality to pay, fund and manage your vehicle stock in one place
- ClickDMS includes additional functionality to manage, invoice, report and maintain your accounts within one facility
- ClickWeb and Digital Marketing help to maximise consumer engagement, lead generation and conversion in the digital world
- Within ClickStock, you can fund vehicles bought via auction, part-exchange, or trade, with V12 Vehicle Finance
- ClickStock helps you to shop for vehicles in participating auctions, with pre-sale and ‘buy it now’ stock visible at all times
- All the existing benefits of Stock Funding are available through the Click platform
How do I get started?
- Register your interest for Stock Funding through Click Dealer. If you already have a V12 Vehicle Finance Stock Funding account, you don’t need to apply again, manage your funding within your Calms Account.
Dealers need live accounts in place with each auction house to purchase vehicles
Helping dealers fund more cars and vans
- Our plan gives franchised dealers the facility to fund their demonstrators and courtesy cars within one combined stocking facility
- Fund newly registered vehicles up to 90-days old with a maximum vehicle value of £65,000
- Combine trade & forecourt funding with dealer vehicle funding plans subject to a minimum overall facility of £200,000 of which 25% is dedicated to DVP funding
- Fund 100% of the vehicle’s wholesale price including factory fitted options for 180 days with no capital down payments until the end of the term
- Early settlement is available either on the vehicle sale or when the mileage reaches 10,000
- Manage cash flow and stock levels more efficiently by adding vehicles when required. All vehicles must be fully settled at 180 days with the flexibility to re-finance vehicles via our trade and forecourt stock funding plan
How do I get started?
- Dealers need to have a Trade & Forecourt account if they haven’t already got one. Apply here
- Franchised dealers only can apply