The Fleet Auction Group is the only vehicle auction company in the UK that has adopted a strictly Trade Only policy. They do not deal with the general public, they do not accept cash payments, and have a minimum requirement to open a buyer account with them and you must have a valid VAT registration number.
In order to make a purchase with The Fleet Auction Group, you will need to sign up for a buyer account with them. You can register for a Fleet Auction Group buyer account here.
The Fleet Auction group has recently moved into its brand-new premises in Loughborough where there is future access to over 200 acres offering a full range of vehicle types via multi-channel online remarketing with a full range of service solutions.
FLAG's continued investment to evolve with future green development & strategic expansion plans will ensure buyers will have access to more vehicles using the latest technology making the buying journey seamless and efficient.
Fleet Auction Group's belief is that retail customers belong in retail showrooms. Their facilities, experience and approach are unique within the UK vehicle remarketing industry. The way in which they operate and the initiatives they have introduced are specifically designed for the benefit of you, their buyers. Fleet will always help and provide advice whenever possible, and you are assured of the highest levels of customer service and commitment from the Directors and staff alike.
FLAG uses a combination of USP's to ensure the consistent delivery of service.
- One group, offering everything you need
- Trade Only - open, transparent & accountable
- Operating online only auctions, in real time with physical auctioneers
- Proxy bidding service available to all buyers
- Fixed buyer's fee irrespective of sale price
- Nationwide collection & delivery service, both drive & transported
- Vendor & buyer experience, personal & professional
- Access to 200 Acre storage facility
- Structured marketing
- Consistency of information with gradings
- Complementary mix of key vendors with long term relationships
Comprehensive Weekly Auction Schedule
Every Tuesday @ 1.00pm & Thursday @ 10.00am
Every Wednesday @ 10.00am
Every other Wednesday @ 11.00am
Truck & Trailer
Every other Wednesday @ 10.30am
Last Truck auction of each month @ 2.00pm
3rd Thursday of each month @ 11.00am
Stock Funding Validation Terms
Not sure if your dealership is eligible for our stock funding product?
Take a look at our validation terms and see if you can start funding and selling more vehicles with V12 Vehicle Finance.
Explain more about Stock Funding with V12 Vehicle Finance
- A single-funded value ceiling of £65,000 means you can get the stock you want on your forecourt
- Up to 120 days financing, easing the burden on your cashflow.
- Simple payment – One single monthly Direct Debit for fees and interest charges. Simple payments with maximum transparency.
- 100% Funding – 100% of hammer price on cars and LCVs plus auction and delivery fees (including auction and refurbishment fees).
- V12 Vehicle Finance portal – Stock funding platform that provides flexible stocking options.
How do I get started?
- Complete our form to register your interest for a stock funding facility here.
- Our Dedicated Account Managers will be in contact with you to discuss your requirements
- Funding will be confirmed (subject to approval) by our Dealer Support Team
- Purchase your vehicles at a Fleet Auction Group auction, quote your V12 Vehicle Finance account number and we’ll pay the invoice price to Fleet – Purchase of vehicles can be at the cash desk or via website.
What are the requirements to open a stock funding account?
- VAT registered dealer in the UK
- Physical premises where customers can view cars/vans for sale
- Operating for at least 12 months and have filed accounts
Download our stock funding brochure
Discover how V12 Vehicle Finance can make funding easier and help you sell more vehicles.