How do I change the payment date for my finance agreement?
- Go to 'Manage My Account'
- Select the option, Change my payment date. This screen will allow you to select a new Billing Date, upon selecting your new date, a success screen will be shown, detailing your next payment and you will be given the option to navigate back to the ‘My Contracts’ screen
Please allow 10 working days in order for a new Direct Debit instruction to be set up. We will cancel your old Direct Debit and you are advised to check with your bank that the new Direct Debit has been set up and the old one cancelled. This will ensure that you avoid missing or duplicating your payments.
How can I authorise a third party to act on my behalf concerning my finance account?
Please call our team on 0330 303 0567 in order to authorise a third party to discuss your account on your behalf, we can also arrange for a letter to be sent to you with a form authorising a third party to discuss your account.
Can I settle my finance agreement early?
Yes you can:
- If you wish to make partial payment, please contact customer services on 0330 303 0568
- If you wish to settle early you should contact us for a settlement figure; OR
- You can get a settlement figure by logging into ‘Manage my Account’ and selecting ‘My Contracts’ tab and click on ‘Get a Settlement Quote’.
What happens if I can’t afford my car finance?
How do I contact you?
You can contact us by telephone:
Customer Services: 0330 303 0568
Our Customer Service team are available from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Money Worries: 0330 303 0567
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, or would like to speak to us about managing the payments on your vehicle, please contact our team who are available from 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
You can also contact us by post:
V12 Vehicle Finance
One Arleston Way