Updated: Wednesday 25th March, 2020
We want to make sure that you're kept fully up to date with what we're doing at V12 Vehicle Finance to maintain our level of customer service during the ongoing virus outbreak, referred to as Coronavirus or COVID-19
What we're doing
Our senior leadership team are closely monitoring the guidance provided by the UK Government, making key decisions which will enable us to continue to deliver ongoing service and support for our customers, whilst also maintaining the health and safety of our valued colleagues.
This means we are implementing a number of carefully planned measures designed to protect colleagues, including ensuring we maintain high standards of cleanliness in our offices and encouraging home working as much as we can and where it is safe to do so. Due to our strong IT infrastructure and controls, we are able to balance these measures whilst maintaining a good level of customer service.
There may be certain instances where we may not be able to meet our normal processes or timescales. To help you understand any potential impact, we have provided useful information below.
- For dealers with Stock Funding facilities, your Account Manager will continue to visit your site, their interactions with you will be carried out at a distance.
- We will continue to support your Stock Funding facilities - as of the 25th March, we have set up a Care Package for you.
- Your Account Manager (V12 Vehicle Finance and Moneyway) will continue to support you and your business, we are only ever a phone call away, working in a virtual environment.
- Until further notice we will not be accepting any new applications for Stock Funding or Customer Vehicle Finance. We have not taken this decision lightly and will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
- If your application is currently going through underwriting, our Underwriting and Dealer Support team will continue to progress it. If you have any queries regarding your application, we would ask you to speak to your Account Manager, who will keep you informed of the changing circumstances.
Currently our offices remain open. However we have reduced our opening hours on a temporary basis. We will be open, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Call: 0330 303 1293
Alternatively you can complete Contact Form